All submissions will be reviewed prior to publication.
The SGDO is excited to open up our Pride calendar to the tri-campus University community for any Pride-related events for students, staff, faculty and librarians.
Please note that events posted on the Pride calendar must align with the SGDO’s values of facilitating supportive and inclusive communities, and centering principles of equity and intersectionality. The SGDO reserves the right to omit any listings that do not align with these values.
Questions or struggling with this form? Email your event details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For PRIDE, please be sure to fill out:
- Event Title, Event description (describe the event in one short sentence).
- For the event details, be DETAILED. Include information about your organization(s), how to find the event, where the event will be located, any accessibility information about the event, as well as what people should expect when they come to the event.
- Date, start time, and end time. Please note this is a 24-hour clock.
- Add any images or graphics you want to appear with the event.
- Alt text is required for any images added. [Learn: How to write effective alt text]. If no image, type ‘N/A’
- Important: The ‘links to details/registration’ can be used for the event registration link, or to direct people to your organization’s own website.
- Identify the event organizer (department, unit, or student group). You can identify multiple organizers if the event is a collaboration.
- You can also add a new organizer by clicking the blue button below the list of organizers ‘+ New Organizer’.
- Enter your correct email address (please ensure this is the email address of the person who should be contacted with questions about the submission).
- Click the checkbox to denote “I agree”.
- Press submit!
We will follow up with you to clarify any questions or to confirm that the event is now posted on the SGDO Pride calendar.