Join the Canadian Association for the Prevention of Discrimination and Harassment in Higher Education (CAPHHDE) for an upcoming webinar on best practices for gender-inclusive spaces. This virtual presentation is free and open to all. A full description of the event follows.
- Wil Prakash Fujarczuk (he/him), Manager, Sexual Violence Prevention Education, McMaster University, as Unita Assk, Consent and Health Relationships Drag Queen
- Allison Burgess (she/her/hers), Director, Sexual & Gender Diversity Office, University of Toronto, Your Journey: A Career Guide for Trans and Nonbinary Students
- Dre Choi (they/them), Equity Advisor, Human Rights and Equity Office, Queen’s University, Provost’s Action Group for Gender and Sexual Diversity (PAGGAS)
- Hélène Frohard-Dourlent (they/them; she/her), Strategist, Equity & Inclusion Office, University British Columbia, Trans, Two-Spirit, and Gender Diversity Task Force
- Yimeng Wang (they/them), J.D. Student, NYU School of Law, Understanding Trans and Gender-Diverse Student Experiences of Online Learning
- Michael Woodford (he/him), Professor, Lyle S. Hallman Faculty of Social Work, Wilfrid Laurier University, Thriving On Campus
Description: This webinar features an expert panel who will showcase their recent initiatives in the advancement of gender inclusivity in college and university communities. Moderated by the fabulous Unita Assk, panelists are invited to reflect on progress made, and where to go from here. Equity practitioners are welcome to ask questions on how to apply these best practices at their institutions.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org