The Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies (SDS) and the Sexual & Gender Diversity Office (SGDO) at the University of Toronto would like to invite your team to table at the 2SLGBTQ-centred Community Information Hall on September 19, 2023 from 12pm-3pm!
SDS and the SGDO are collaborating to host a 2SLGBTQ-centred Community Information Hall for new and returning students, staff, faculty and librarians to discover the diversity of U of T offices, departments, groups, and clubs available to them, as well as 2SLGBTQ-serving community organizations.
Featuring off-campus 2SLGBTQ+ serving organizations based in Toronto:
- Planned Parenthood Toronto
- Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention (BlackCAP)
- Supporting Our Youth (SOY) Programs and 2SLGBTQ+ Family Programs at Sherbourne Health Centre
- LGBT Youth Line
- Asian Community AIDS Services (ACAS) & Queer & Trans Asian Youth
- ACT (formerly AIDS Committee Toronto)
- Maggie's Toronto
- Friends of Ruby
- Toby's Place
- Queer Muslim Network of Toronto
- 2Spirited People of the 1st Nations
- Vivi'r LGBTQ
- Neoclinic Health & Radiant Pharmacy
And on-campus departments and student groups:
- Women & Gender Studies Institute
- Sexual Diversity Studies
- Queer & Trans Research Lab
- The Sexual Education Centre at U of T (UTSEC)
- Queer & Trans Muslims @ U of T
- Discovery Pharmacy
- U of T Libraries
- NewPRIDE (New College)
- Sexual Violence Prevention & Support Centre
- Multi-Faith Centre / Queer Spiritual Spaces
- iSchool Diversity Working Group
The Community Information Hall will be held at St. George campus at University College.
Masks are encouraged and will be available for attendees on site.
The Community Information Hall is part of the University of Toronto’s annual Queer Orientation (QO). QO is an annual series of 2SLGBTQ-centred programming, facilitated by the Sexual and Gender Diversity Office (SGDO). QO is an opportunity for new and returning students, staff, faculty, and librarians to make connections with other 2SLGBTQ+ people, engage in activities and have discussions related to 2SLGBTQ+ communities at U of T. This year, QO 2023 will be held from September 18-22, 2023, with virtual and in-person events across all three U of T campuses.
Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity StudiesOrganizer of 2SLGBTQ+ Community Information HallMark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies, University of Toronto.
Sexual & Gender Diversity OfficeOrganizer of 2SLGBTQ+ Community Information Hall
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org