Home • Sexual & Gender Diversity Office   Toggle contrast mode:
 Back to all Resources

Changing Your TCard 

Once you have changed your name with your Registrar, business officer or HR contact, you can also change your TCard. Changes to your display first name will not be reflected on your TCard. In order to avoid replacement fees, you must turn in your previous TCard. It is prohibited to possess more than one TCard.

Students: please wait 24 hours from the time that you have changed your name in the system in order to get your new TCard.

Staff and faculty: your business officer or HR contact should provide you with a letter informing TCard Services of your non-legal name change.

Please note: Government identification matching your legal name is required for identify validation only. For a list of valid identity documents, visit the TCard Services website.