All submissions will be reviewed prior to publication.
Please note – the event form asks a lot of questions and you might not know all of the answers. That’s ok! Please fill out what you can, be sure to include a correct email address, and we will follow up to finalize the details for your event submission.
Questions or struggling with this form? Email your event details to: email@example.com.
FOR QUEER ORIENTATION, please be sure to fill out:
- Event Title, Event details and the Summary (describe the event in one short sentence).
- For the event details, be DETAILED. Include information about your organization(s), how to find the event, where the event will be located, any accessibility information about the event, as well as what people should expect when they come to the event.
- Add any images or graphics you want to appear with the event. This is not required.
- Alt text is required for any images added. [Learn: How to write effective alt text].
- Enter alt text in the field under ‘Notes to the Reviewer’ (at the bottom of the form).
- Important: The ‘links to details/registration’ can be used for the event registration link, or to direct people to your organization’s own website.
- Location, if applicable.
- Identify the event organizer (department, unit, or student group). You can identify multiple organizers if the event is a collaboration.
- You can also add a new organizer by clicking the blue button below the list of organizers ‘+ New Organizer’.
- Date, start time, and end time. Please note this is a 24 clock.
- Enter your correct email address (please ensure this is the email address of the person who should be contacted with questions about the submission).
- In the field, ‘Notes to the Reviewer,’ leave us a note if needed, and include any image alt text in this field.
- Click the checkbox to denote “I agree”.
- Press submit!
We will follow up with you to clarify any questions or to confirm that the event is now posted on the event calendar.
Thank you for your interest, 2022 event submissions are now closed.