As part of the Sexual & Gender Diversity Office’s (SGDO) engagement with students, the Office hires student-staff and work study students to support it’s on-going work of the throughout the year. All student-staff positions will be promoted on this page. The SGDO hires student-staff twice a year, at the beginning of the Summer and at the beginning of the Fall Semester.
SGDO Work Study Positions for Fall 2017 – Winter 2018:
- Two (2) St. George Programming & Events Assistants
- One (1) Program Assistant – Q21 Conversation Cafe
- One (1) Project Lead: Gender Talk
- One (1) Project Lead: Queer & Trans Students of Colour
- One (1) UTSC Programming & Events Assistant
- One (1) UTM Programming & Events Assistant
The Sexual & Gender Diversity Office is committed to prioritizing U of T’s equity principles in all aspects of our programming and services. We encourage students to apply for this position that will assist in expanding and diversifying LGBTQ student involvement at U of T.
For a complete list of student-staff and Work Study positions, please visit the U of T Career Learning Network.