2018 U of T Pride Pub
June 8 @ 4:30 pm - June 9 @ 1:00 am
Start YOUR pride celebrations with U of T surrounded by friends and colleagues in the beautiful outdoor Hart House Quad at the U of T Pride Pub! Join the party early for a delicious outdoor BBQ and drinks, a Community Fair with local LGBTQ+ organizations and tons of activities, or wait until the stars come out to dance the night away with our fabulous DJs and performers.
This event is open to U of T students, staff, faculty, alumni, friends, families, and community members – everyone is welcome to attend!
LOCATION: Hart House Quad (7 Hart House Circle, Toronto)
4:30 PM – 8:00 PM: COMMUNITY FAIR & BBQ (family-friendly)
8:00 PM – 1:00 AM: DANCING UNDER THE STARS (17 +)
The amazing vogue troupe Toronto Kiki Ballroom Alliance – back by popular demand! Performance at 7:30pm
Phenomenal DJs Cozmic Cat and Tamika on the decks!
We can’t wait to see you there!
****** FUN IN THE SUN FOR EVERYONE******
Visit the Community Fair to learn about on- and off-campus LGBTQ+ resources and to find volunteer opportunities and other ways to get involved. Join in on games and crafts, and bring your kids for free face-painting! Be sure to get your photo snapped in the photobooth!
- Move U/Equity Movementwill be hosting giant jenga, mini golf, and other activities from 4:30-8 pm!
- Hart House will be hosting a drop-in button making session from 4:30-8 pm
- The Family Care Office will be providing a variety of fun activities for children including free face painting available from 4:30-7 pm
- Alumni Relations will be hosting their famous photobooth from 4-9 pm!
- LGBTQ+ community organizations will be providing information and other resources at the Community Fair from 4:30-8 pm
****** TRAVELING FROM UTSC? ******
Check back here soon for more details on transportation from the UTSC campus!
****** TRAVELING FROM UTM? ******
******STAY TUNED FOR MORE EVENT DETAILS******
Co-Presented by: U of T Sexual & Gender Diversity Office & Hart House
Sponsor: SteamWhistle Brewery
The U of T Pride Pub is a 2018 Pride Toronto Affiliate Event.
This space is accessible.
There is an all gender and accessible washroom at this event.
This is a family-friendly event.
This event is free before 9 pm and $5 after 9 pm. All ages until 9pm, 17+ after 9pm. There will be a wristband policy in effect.
#UofTPridePub – Your Pride Starts Here!